Artisans of War

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Artisans of War

A message board/forum for members of the World of Warcraft guild, Artisans of War (Fenris server).

5 posters

First Raid group for Dem and me... :)

Thaeren
    Thaeren
    Interested Party
    Interested Party

First Raid group for Dem and me... :) Empty First Raid group for Dem and me... :)

Post  Thaeren Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:56 pm

As Dem and me are around lvl 60 now, we'd like to try out a raid group this weekend! We never did this, so we thought we'd start small, with Upper Blackrock Spire or so. It's a 10 man instance. Would someone be interested in doing this with us? We'd be available Saturday from 2pm till 8pm server time, or on Sunday from 2pm server time on (be ready for the daylight saving change on the night from Saturday to Sunday!!! Wink ).

Thaeren
    Payten
    Payten
    Triple-Wielder
    Triple-Wielder

First Raid group for Dem and me... :) Empty Re: First Raid group for Dem and me... :)

Post  Payten Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:05 pm

That sounds like fun! Not 100% sure I would be online at that time though...but if I'm online, count me in!!

Very Happy
    D
    D
    Admin
    Admin

First Raid group for Dem and me... :) Empty Re: First Raid group for Dem and me... :)

Post  D Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 pm

I could be there Sunday, if you got a late start... I don't even get home until about 1030p, server time. But, if you guys are willing to start that late, I'm certainly up for it!
    Wrathjian
    Guild Leader
    Guild Leader

First Raid group for Dem and me... :) Empty Count Gorr in

Post  Wrathjian Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:34 am

Providing I am on-line--I am also hoping to be levelling Krel--and will likely be ready for a break Sad---
    Sparluc
    Sparluc
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Sparluc Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:04 am

I can be on Sunday anytime. If you're looking for a healer, I can bring Marthorn. Or if we run a few people short or just need the power, I can bring Sparluc.
    Thaeren
    Thaeren
    Interested Party
    Interested Party

Post  Thaeren Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:10 pm

Sounds great, thanks guys!! So it looks like we'll do that on Sunday. Unfortunately, we'll have to start before 10:30pm server time cause Dem and me work on Monday, sorry D... Crying or Very sad

So basically whoever is willing to join us, log in on Sunday anytime after 2pm server time. We'll see if we get a group together.
    D
    D
    Admin
    Admin

Post  D Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 pm

No hard feelings, guys, have a good time!

(of course, my ego demands that I destroy you all... bom )
    Payten
    Payten
    Triple-Wielder
    Triple-Wielder

Post  Payten Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:28 pm

<---is your healer! Destroying me could be bad for your health!

Laughing
    D
    D
    Admin
    Admin

Post  D Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:15 am

you and your "logic"

pssh
    Sparluc
    Sparluc
    Ninja
    Ninja

Post  Sparluc Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:17 am

Sorry I couldn't make the raid. I had company drop in and never got to play on Sunday. Hope the raid went well for everyone!
    Thaeren
    Thaeren
    Interested Party
    Interested Party

Post  Thaeren Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:14 pm

Sorry about having to leave, we didn't get back home till 1am server time!!! Crying or Very sad I hope we can do this another time..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content